My dolls lately have been complaining of the cold so I decided to make them a fireplace to keep them warm on those extra cool nights.
Here’s what you need:
- assorted construction paper (red, orange, and yellow)
- 1 piece of black construction paper
- a roll of duct tape (I used red)
- sharpie or permanent marker
- double sided sticky tap
- a blank wall (make sure to ask an adult’s permission before you apply anything to the wall)
Start by getting the black construction paper and sticking it on the wall horizontally using the double-sided tape. Then get your duct tape and cut 2 pieces of duct tape the same length as your sides. Then cut a third strip a little bit longer than the top of your black construction paper. If you would like you can draw a pattern on your duct tape using permanent marker (I did brick pattern)
Next you will cut out “Flame” shapes using the red, orange, and yellow construction paper.
You will then arrange your “flames” the way you like then using your tape, tape down the construction paper in the way you like.
Now your done, your dolls will enjoy the warmth of the fireplace, Addy definitely is !
Thanks for reading!
Comment, Like, and Subscribe!